The Life-To-Eagle documents are being revised to be aligned with the 2015 Guide to Advancement. Documents uploaded prior to January 2016, should be used with caution as some of the information may not be accurate.
The October 2015 Printing of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook must be used starting January 1st, 2016. The only exception is if the Scout started filling in the May 2015 Printing before the October 2015 Printing was distributed. In this case, the Scout may continue using the May 2015 Printing.
The following documents have been prepared using the 2015 Guide to Advancement. Guidance documents are being revised and new guidance documents will be prepared when a need has been identified. The documents are listed here under three categories but all of the documents may be used by anyone.
EAGLE CANDIDATE FORMS – These forms must be used by all Eagle Candidates. These forms are also available at Scouting.org and NESA.org.
• Eagle Project Workbook October 2015
• 2016 Eagle Application
EAGLE CANDIDATE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS – These documents have useful information that can help the Eagle candidate on the Life to Eagle trail.
• Eagle Candidate Checklist
• Eagle Process FAQ
• Eagle Candidate Seminar
• Eagle Scout Service Project Proposal Checklist
• Preparing and Submitting the Eagle Application
• Preparing the Eagle Application Summary
UNIT LEADERSHIP GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS – These document have useful information that can help the unit leadership guide Eagle candidates on the Life to Eagle trail.
• Eagle Scout Service Project Coach Training
• Eagle Project Coaches Cardinal
• Letter to Eagle Candidate Parents
• Unit Checklist for Reviewing the Eagle Scout Application
• Sample Request for Eagle Recommendations
• Unit Checklist for Eagle Board of Review